Search This Blog

Contributors

Monday 13 September 2010

Weekend Baking and SAS

On Sunday I considered baking a cake but thought I would leave that to the Southerners. Instead I spent the day tidying up a bit and continuing with the construction  of the new Tunnel I have decided it will have mesh around the bottom to about a metre then Polythene above. I also pulled some Parsnips from the Kitchen bed they were massive shame about the canker, tasted OK though went well with the Sunday roast. Poppy the pumpkin is still growing and is 5 foot round now so won't be a record breaker
Also check out the link below re my work, its in the News of the World so no longer secret. I work on the same team as this Guy !!! real men work with the SAS and do not bake cakes lol
www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/900397/Who-dares-swindle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment