Search This Blog

Contributors

Saturday 19 June 2010

Intruders and Largest onion


Been away working all week ,before I left I had to dig up my Largest onion it had started to split and I am glad I bit the bullet as it was a lot worse underneath than it looked from the top.

Also we had intruders on the allotment they systematically broke in to everyones shed causing loads of damage, thankfully I do not lock my shed so escaped the damage However I do have to thank them for trampling a row of show leeks. On a more psitive note things have really started to fly onions seem to have really started to bulb up potatoes are massive and ready to flower every thing else is doing nicely. This weekend I am going to start tying cardboard round the Celery to Blanch it, they are now nearly 2 foot tall and looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment